Complaint Review: AIL Canada - Altig - Torchmark

• AIL Canada - Altig - Torchmark
    Suite 400 5949 Kathleen Avenue
    Burnaby, British Columbia
    Canada

I went through the entire hiring, schooling, and training of AIL CANADA. If you ever hear any of the names like AIL, or Altig, or torchmark, run for your life. Seriously...RUN.

I invested over $1000 and quit my job and risked everything for what I thought was a great opportunnity. And yes I asked all the right questions before I made any decisions.

They straight out lied to my face and deceived me and if I could, I would take down their entire operation.

They lie to their customers to get in the door. They take advantage of unsuspecting people in their homes. They use immoral tactics to get in the door. "Working with unions" my a*s!!!!

I am now three weeks down the road of leaving there and I am still unemployed. My relationship is at risk, as is my financial situation. I am about to lose everything.

If any one out there can bury this company...I salute you.

Jim
Aldergrove, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ail-canada-altig-torchmark/burnaby-british-columbia-v5h-4j7/ail-canada-altig-torchmark-ripoff-outright-lied-decieved-conned-misled-burnaby-british-186846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content