Complaint Review: Alamo Rent A Car Orlando International Airport

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Reported By: Angel — Sugar Land Texas U.S.A.
  • Alamo Rent A Car Orlando International Airport
    1 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

Alamo Rent A Car Orlando International Airport Fraud: Ripped off on forced upgrade Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We are listening

I rented a car for vacation using reward miles from my credit card. When we arrived the attendant insisted that our luggage would not fit in the car and told us we would have to upgrade. He said we would pay for a one level upgrade and he would give us a car from two levels up. He would not answer my questions and forced us to pay for the upgrade. The charge came to $150. Now that I am home I can see that he charged me the full weekly rate for the car, not a fee for upgrade.

Don't get ripped off, refuse the upgrade and make them bring you the car you reserved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alamo-rent-a-car-orlando-international-airport/orlando-florida-32827/alamo-rent-a-car-orlando-international-airport-fraud-ripped-off-on-forced-upgrade-orland-876052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We are listening

AUTHOR: Alamo Rent A Car - (USA)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to discuss this. Please email care[at]alamo.com with your full name, the exact rental location and the rental agreement number, along with any other details.

When emailing, please list reference #120501-000278 in the subject line.

Veronica