Complaint Review: All American Gold Card

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2003
  • Reported By: 98003 Washington
  • All American Gold Card
    Uniontown, Pennsylvania

All American Gold Card ripoff-thieving ripoff business from hell Uniontown Pennsylvania

Well, I had no clue that these guys even existed until i recieved a letter from my bank saying that these guys tried to take $149.95 from my account. They gave me that phone number and I tried calling them but the lines were busy everytime.

Then just recently, I got another letter saying they tried taking the money again. I don't understand how in the world they even got my account number in the first place, and why the hell the lines are always busy.

Kathie
98003, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2003 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-american-gold-card/uniontown-pennsylvania/all-american-gold-card-ripoff-thieving-ripoff-business-from-hell-uniontown-pennsylvania-61881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content