Complaint Review: All In 1 Graphics

• All In 1 Graphics
    10 Cedar Swamp Rd
    Glen Cove, New York
    USA

The Owner Raul Portillio is out of control and does not honor his word.

Spoke to owner for  2 .8 hours on phone, had verbal and also email contract.

Went to the shop and owner failed to live up to his word.

Next day. Owner was too busy to talk about how he breached contract.

BEWARE !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2016 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-in-1-graphics/glen-cove-new-york-11542/raul-portillio-breached-verbal-email-contract-glen-cove-new-york-1310647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

told him i wanted to interview him in person

AUTHOR: Raul - (USA)

Joseph came to my shop. He had started playing witb a mediocre website he started to do at his own will at his home. I never told him to start. I told him i wanted to interview him. After meeting him he was demanding cash. I told him I only pay by check.  He left my business. Called me in the evening asking f we can meet again. I told him I would be busy the rest of the week and that is when he cursed me on the phone. Just because of this I told him do not call me again. The only reason his website scored higher rankings is it loads quick because there are no pictures or files loaded and the site was just a new domain with nothing loaded.

GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH

RAUL IS [ All In 1 Graphics ] DISHONEST - PROOF inside

AUTHOR: - ()

Raul called me on phone, hired me.

Raul told me his "old webmaster" was screwing him, that should have been a "red flag for me to NOT deal with this guy.,

As you can clearly SEE in my image below, I ranked and SCORED the new website better then his old guy and then he refused to pay Via credit card or cash for work that had alread been started,

After ( 3 ) hours on phone, ( 4 ) hours coding and ( 2 ) hours consulting and doinga  photo shoot.

Work that had been preformed in advance:

• Bought domain, hosting and SSL in advance for Raul.
  • Installed Wordpress on hosting
  • Installed custom theme
  • Installed SSL certifciate
  • Raul added me to Google page manger so I could SEO
  • SEO full website and HTML5 markup
  • Got domain indexed within 24 hours
  • Photo shoot with Raul and machines

So if anyone reading this thinks that the above should be done for free, please feel free to respond

Summary Of images attached

• Image *1 shows that the new website allin1graphics.co ( since removed for non payment ) that teh score was 64.7 which was 20 points hire then his old website
  • Image *2 is a score from website grader showing a 97
  • Image *3 shows he was happy with work so far
  • Image *4 shows that the website I was building was already being indexed in Google before payment *( see timestamp )

God bless

PS - ASK Raul about his other web guy, or minute man press

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Beware of Craigslist

AUTHOR: Raul - (USA)

I met Joseph on Craigslist and he demanded I pay him cash for a website he was offering to build. I told him I only pay by check and he needs to give me a written invoice and contract. He demanded cash and started yelling at me over the phone.

Thanks God I never gave him $1000 cash or I would have gotten ripped off.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scamming me $1000

AUTHOR: Raul - (USA)

Like I said I do not pay any vendors cash. I pay by check. I will never trust Craigslist. He was trying to rip me off $1000.

Email Contract

AUTHOR: - ()

here is a copy of the email chain, where I said cash or credit card and he agreed,

That is why I built the website and spent time with him

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bogus

AUTHOR: Raul - (USA)

I was going to hire Joseph to do my webstite. He demanded cash payment. I told him I only pay by check. He got disrespectful so I told him I was no longer using him to do my site. I never signed any contracts or promised him anything.

Good Vibes Go Further <3 Love & Peace for all

AUTHOR: - ()

After thinking about what I wrote in my first review,  I wanted to say that , I wish the best for this company, maybe the owner was having a bad day,

The owner just made me feel like crap when he treated me with no respect after I showed him nothing but respect

But moving on, I wish nothing but love and peace for the business and Raul.

God bless