Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Loganville Georgia
All Pro Movers
2300 Holcomb Bridge Rd #103-294 Roswell, Georgia U.S.A.

All Pro Movers Unreliable-Known to Hold your Furniture Hostage-Not Recommended Roswell Georgia

I contacted National Movers and requested a quote thinking that was a reputable company. I was presented information from the National Movers but when it rolled out it was ALL ProMovers. I explained that due to the process of closing out a sale and making another purchase I would not be able to pay cash up front. They were understanding and agreed. They were scheduled as follows:
MOVE DATELOADAPRIL 23RDEIGHT AM

SENDTWO TRUCKS AND FOUR MEN

RATE $ 130 PER HOUR

BEST GUESS5 HOURS TO LOAD

BEST GUESS5 HOURS TO UNLOAD

DELIVERYAPRIL 24THAT NOON..

They arrive approximately 2 pm in a budget rental truck with three men and one truck to move a 3600 sqaure foot house. They began but of course they were still packing at 10:00 PM. I contacted the person who took and oversaw the move Ernie McNabb with National Van Lines. They decided to keep my belongings in their warehouse and deliver them the next morning. The next day they called me at the owner of all pro movers Jason Billy called and stated I owed them 4300 and some change and they would not deliver the furniture until I provided the cash. By then the money was is my checking account and I gave him my debit card information and contacted my bank so he could use it as a credit card. I received a call back from Ernie McNabb calling me ugly names saying that my check was no good and I had 24 hours to pay them cash or they would auction off all my personal belonging and furniture. Being very upset I finally conceded and at 2:00 pm that afternoon the owner Jason Billy came to my home in his personal vehicle for the money before the truck would even come out. It was a nightmare, I paid them 4400 which included packing, moving and insurance. The movers appeared to be from the home depot picked up that morning for a job. I later tried to claim the damage to my furniture and to this day have not even been compensated. This is the worst experience I have ever had with movers, National Van Lines was contacted and they told me Ernie McNabb is a private contractor they use and they were not involved in any way and did not try to help. I spent thirty years as a military spouse and moved massive times with little problems. This is the worse company I have ever dealt with and according to the BBB they will not allow them to be a member. This was definately a learning experience. PLEASE INFORM EVERYONE WHO CONSIDERS USING THIS GROUP!

Bdb
Loganville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-pro-movers/roswell-georgia/all-pro-movers-unreliable-known-to-hold-your-furniture-hostage-not-recommended-roswell-geo-339658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Pro Movers