Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Southlake Texas
Allen And Associates
4100 McEwen, Suite 200 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Allen And Associates ripoff dishonest liars useless Dallas Texas

I was contacted by Allen and Associates when I posted my resume on the job boards. I told them I was new to Dallas and had no network and needed some help getting in contact with the right people. I was told "oh, we can get you a job no problem. It is so hard to find good people and your resume is amazing, I have been in Dallas for a long time and been with Allen adn Associates for 12 years and I know EVERYBODY....blah, blah, blah."

I worked with a guy named Kent Miller who is so full of it I am seething as I write this note. I wish I never would have answered the phone the day he called, but unfortunatley for me, I did. He told me anything and everything that he knew I needed to hear and proceeded to lie to me THEN lie to his counterparts when I confronted him and Diane (Allen and Associates "Customer Service" person) about things that he said to me. OF COURSE he is going to lie as our conversation wasn't recorded and it is his word against mine. Thus, I am now out $2700 and want to sue.

If anyone out there has sued these people and won, please post a note on Ripoff Report and I will get in touch. I would be happy with getting back half of what they stole from me.

I really appreciate any information anyone out there has to offer! DO NOT USE ALLEN AND ASSOCIATES!! DO NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!

Nicki
Southlake, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allen-and-associates/dallas-texas-75244/allen-and-associates-ripoff-dishonest-liars-useless-dallas-texas-257476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen And Associates