Complaint Review: Alliance Law Center, San Diego, CA

• Phone: 8582178217
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Alliance Law Center, LOAN MODIFICATION !!!!! NOT San Diego, California

In January, I was contacted by Ali Nassirian of Alliance Law Center, that I was upside down on my home and his firm could get my loans modifed to a reduction in the amount, rate and payments. I told him that I had contacted the lenders and they told me that they would not. Mr Nassirian assured me that his firm works with these same companies and that with my circumstances he was sure he would get good results.

My circumstances are, that I am recovering from a brain tumor operation that had me lose over twelve months of pay of the last twentyfour months. I am sixtysix years old, and my job is being phased out. I hopefully will last until the end of this year, but am really a liability and will not be able to be reemployed at a good pay rate. I have also had two significant pay cuts since the original loan.

At first I was getting lots of calls from the law center for my financial information, then more calls for the same information, over and over again,,,then nothing. I have called many times, and no one returns my calls. Now the phone number has been disconnected.

When I was first contacted, I checked with the Better Business Bureau and they had no complaints, nor could I find any complaints online,,,now the internet is full of complaints against Alliance Law Center.  I think the police should probably be notified????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-law-center-san-diego-ca/san-diego-california-92127/alliance-law-center-loan-modification-not-san-diego-california-502199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content