Complaint Review: Alliance Service Co, Inc

• Alliance Service Co, Inc
    1875 B. Rohlwing Rd
    Nationwide

Alliance Service Co, Inc MAGAZINE SCAM ROLLING HILLS ILLINOIS

Beware of people selling magazine subscriptions door to door or in parkiing lots. I was assured by the oh so kind sales rep just trying to get experiance for college that my magazine order was not only for a good cause but guaranteed. Ask them for a customer that has actually gotten the magazines for a reference....be careful as they are good and slick at reponses.

I ordered learning magazines for my son and never received any of them. I called the friendly customer service agent- Kristen and she wanted to know why i felt the need to call multilple times because they had four months to mail me my first one. I quickly reminded her it is nearly June and i ordered these on December the 6th (it has been nearly 6 months).

I told her I would be turning them in to BBB and rip off report- after i heard her kids screaming in the background i realized this company is a scam. She asked me if i had a problem with her bringing her kids to work- "i said "no" _ i have a problem with you not delivering what you promise and taking 35.00 for magazines you have not delivered".... she was a direct representation of the company- rude and unethical.

I went against my better judgement to help a well trained con artist in a Target shopping center- beware either order your magazines from your childs school (fundraisers) or from the store- not from a college kid in a parking lot-

Frustrated mom- Rachel
temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-service-co-inc/nationwide/alliance-service-co-inc-magazine-scam-rolling-hills-illinois-452918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content