Report: #198258

• Reported By: OP Florida
  • Allied Business Schools, Medical Coding Specialist Program
    22952 Alcalde Dr
    Laguna Hills, California

Allied Business Schools, Medical Coding Specialist Program on-line course does not produce what it promises, ripoff, misrepresentation, misleading, lied, just wanted my money Laguna Hills California

Medical Coding Specialist Program - On line course does not produce what it promises... Website and respresentatives sold me idea that this course would make me employable anywhere regardless of my past experience and it is not true.

Now that I have completed it no employer is interested in hiring anyone without experience or a medical background. An Allied representative assured me this course would provide the hands on experience I needed to be employable. I was told they offered job assitance which is really just sending you links and doing your own job search.

The answer keys for the course where out dated 2004-2005 and my coding book was 2006. I was told I could code anywhere even a hospital but when I was almost finished with the course (last chapter) I discovered it was only for Physicians coding. They have promoted a course that is no help to you for employment.

I am doing job searches now based on skills I had before this course because the employers don't care if you have a certificate in Medical Coding or it's all about the experience 1-2 yrs and Allied is selling dreams and futures based on their course giving you a new career. It's not true.

I spoke with the School and voiced my concerns and told them I wanted a refund... they refused to refund any money for this misrepresentation.

Anonymous
OP, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-business-schools-medical-coding-specialist-program/laguna-hills-california-92653-9718/allied-business-schools-medical-coding-specialist-program-on-line-course-does-not-produce-198258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content