Complaint Review: AllVetMed.com

9500 NW 79th Ave. Hialeah Gardens #6
    Hialeah, Florida
    USA

AllVetMed.com AKA Veterinary Mart, Corp. counterfeit drugs Hialeah Florida

I purchased Zeniquin (antibiotic) for my dog from Allvetmed.com. When I called, Angeline said the 50 mg was in stock and could ship the next day. I sent an instant payment with PayPal and my veterinarian faxed in the prescription.

Three and a half week later, I finally got the shipment. The label on the bottle read' "Zeniquin-50mg and Pfizer Lot: PF12023B". But when the product didn't work as expected, I called Pfizer Animal Health/Zoetis. I was informed that this was not a Pfizer Lot number and that in fact this was a counterfeit drug. Pfizer/Ziotis filed the FDA claim against Allvetmed.com, FDA claim #2013US17405.

Pfizer/Ziotis informed me that they do not sell to Veterinary Mart, Corp. (AKA Allvetmed.com).

I can only speculate as to how many other counterfeit drugs they sell. I would guess that the reason it took so long to receive it was because they bought it from India or Asia. But the fact is they illegally used "Zeniquin" and "Pfizer" on the product they sold me.

The 2 weeks on the counterfeit pills from Allvetmed.com, Maggie suffered. On the real Zeniquin from the vet, dramatic improvement after 3 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allvetmedcom/hialeah-florida-33016/allvetmedcom-aka-veterinary-mart-corp-counterfeit-drugs-hialeah-florida-1054375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content