Complaint Review: Aloha Construction, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 18, 2011
  • Reported By: Storm Chaser victim! — Mundelein Illinois United States of America
  • Aloha Construction, Inc
    711 Rose Road
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    United States of America

Aloha Construction, Inc Beware if they tell you it won't cost more than insurance pays! Lake Zurich, Illinois

*Author of original report: Able to reach agreement

Aloha solicited me for siding and roofing repairs. I explained to the salesman we could not afford the service since my wife had been out of work for over a year. No problem, they said. We will waive the deductible and only charge what insurance will pay. All lexterior damage payments were provided to them. Now they want thousands more or they are threatening collection efforts and home leins. It seems like deceptive business practices to me. The contract explicitly states: "with no additional cost to the homeowner except for the deductible (which they did waive). Now they say I owe additional for overhead and profit. That wasn't our agreement. They either lied or mis-represented! Do not trust these people. Unethical business practices. Now I have to get a lawyer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aloha-construction-inc/lake-zurich-illinois-60047/aloha-construction-inc-beware-if-they-tell-you-it-wont-cost-more-than-insurance-pays-l-802978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Able to reach agreement

AUTHOR: stormchaservictim - (United States of America)

Aloha & I have been able to reach agreement on the amount owed.  Turns out the insurance company had not made all the payments.  All is good.  Please ignore my previous report!