Complaint Review: Alpine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine

• Alpine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
    536 Cottonwood Rd. #100
    Bozeman, Montana
    USA

Alpine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Peter Kelleher, MD Greedy, Unethical, Impersonal Bozeman Montana

My Daughter sprained her wrist so I took her to Urgent Care and had x-rays taken. They said that I needed a second opinion because of the swelling. They referred me to Alpine Orthopedics.

The doctor Peter Kelleher, MD was very impersonal he was cold and uninterested. He said the x-rays were inconclusive and that he would have to take some of their own. He then stated that he didn't see anything wrong in the x-rays but suggested I get her a hard cast. I didn't understand why she would need a hard cast if nothing was seen, but I took his advice.

The nurse wrapped her wrist and made the cast it took less than five minutes. I was then charged $800.00 For that cast, I was shocked. The Doctor knew we didn't have insurance so why would he recommend a hard cast if not needed and not tell me what to expect beforehand.

When we went for the follow up visit the Dr. never came to see her instead sent in his PA "personal assistant". I was appalled by Peter Kellehers work ethics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alpine-orthopedics-sports-medicine/bozeman-montana-59718/alpine-orthopedics-sports-medicine-peter-kelleher-md-greedy-unethical-impersonal-bo-1127946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content