Complaint Review: Always in Fashion Jewlry

• Always in Fashion Jewlry
    6666 Franklin
    Internet
    United States of America

Always in Fashion Jewlry Amber necklace substancially different from item pictured on website, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Store Reply to consumer complaint about necklace substancially different from item pictured on website

I ordered this necklace from Always in Fashion Jewelry

(necklace C -- in the middle)

The necklace I received was quite different than the necklace pictured. The yellow amber beads were much darker and not as high quality as the ones in the picture. The shape of each bead was also quite different.

The company refused to acknowledge a difference. They did say that I could return the necklaces, but the price I would pay for shipping and restocking would be higher than the cost of the necklace itself.

Then the company actually threatened to sue me if I posted a negative review on any blog or social media site. I think this is the part that makes me the most frustrated. The intimidation is not acceptable and of course, posting reviews of products and businesses is completely allowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/always-in-fashion-jewlry/internet/always-in-fashion-jewlry-amber-necklace-substancially-different-from-item-pictured-on-web-1045238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Always in Fashion - ()

We shipped exactely the items ordered by the customer, We did no mistakes. We replied to all of her e-mails and asked to send back the items. She wanted to keep the items and asked for 2 more free necklaces instead. We refused to do that.

Paypal decided in Our favour and DENIED the refund request of the customer.

The Better Business Bureau  did NOT agree with customer's requests and closed the case she filed against our company.

The customer accused Our company of scam, she wrote:" You tried to sell SUB PAR NECKLACES to the wrong person. I KNOW FOR A FACT that the beads you sent me were NOT the beads you picture on your website. The color in the beads you sent me are also EVIDENCE OF AN INFERIOR QUALITY THAN WHAT IS PICTURED ON YOUR WEBSITE" and then she stated:" You can expect a repeort to various authoriteir and negative reviews on multiple sites on the internet dealing with amber teething necklaces and amber in general".

We replied to the above e-mail asking not to post FALSE reviews about Our company performing scams or frauds. We never wrote that she could not leave ANY reviews about Our business.