Complaint Review: Amazing Diet Patches

• Amazing Diet Patches
    www.amazingdietpatches.com
    Internet

Amazing Diet Patches Ripoff! Scam! Dayton, Ohio; Internet

*Author of original report: Ways to get your money

On February 11, 2005, I placed an order for a 90 day supply of amazing diet patches. I was told that the total charge would be $157 which incuded a $10 shipping charge. I agreed as they advertised money back if not completely satisfied.

Today is February 25, 2005 and I have yet to receive my order. I tried calling the number I had for the company only to hear that the number has been temporarily disconnected. I also logged onto the website to see if I could get a different number but the website says they are no longer accepting new orders. It provides an email address for people who have already placed orders.

I am so upset. I am out of the money and I do not even have the product!! As you would guess it, no one has responded to my email....

Nichole
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2005 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazing-diet-patches/internet/amazing-diet-patches-ripoff-scam-dayton-ohio-internet-132793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ways to get your money

AUTHOR: Nichole - (U.S.A.)

All, I received my refund. I called on 2/25 and my account has been refunded and it is only 3/1. The first number is disconnected but you can reach them at 800-901-1182. Hope this helps those who no longer had the contct information.