Complaint Review: Amazing Products International

• Reported By: Valencia California
  • Amazing Products International
    3112 N. 30th Ave.,
    Phoenix, Arizona

Amazing Products International, The Greatest Vitamin In The World RIPPED OFF!! They took my money and ran! Phoenix Arizona

After seeing their infomercial, I signed up for their "Independent Advertiser" program. They charged me $35 for the program with a 60-day guarantee for a refund if the program was not what I wanted. I received a package on July 28th detailing what was told to me on the phone. After a couple of weeks I decided the program wasn't for me and on 8/13/07 canceled the program. I was given a refund confirmation number and was told I would receive the refund within 7-21 days.

On September 10th I called to find out the status of my refund and much to my surprise all of the phone numbers I was given were disconnected. The local number on their website has a recording from the shister Don Lepre saying that a new program was in the works and that it would be live this morning. As of this writing the website is not live nor are the phone numbers. Something punitive needs to be done about people like this!

Randy
Valencia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazing-products-international/phoenix-arizona-85017/amazing-products-international-the-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world-ripped-off-they-took-273624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content