Complaint Review: AMC LEADS Steve Edwards president

• AMC LEADS Steve Edwards president
    430 South Ave,
    Springfield, Missouri
    United States of America

AMC LEADS Steve Edwards president zbuyer.com Promises leads from homeowners that are motivated to sell Springfield , Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Beware Zbuyer

*General Comment: zbuyer not all bad

Zbuyer advertises that they have homeowners that are motivated to sell their home fast. Basically it works like this, they advertise on AM radio stations in the middle of the night and hope people sign in to their website in order to be called by investors and have their property stolen. The leads in the system are wrong, no phone number, and the leads are old.

After 48 hours I asked for a refund of $180.00 and they wouldn't give it. Realtors get a lot of pitches from people that can make their life easier but it doesn't work. This is a scam based out of Springfield, MO. At least it doesn't work in LA. It might work in Vegas, but not here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amc-leads-steve-edwards-president/springfield-missouri-65806/amc-leads-steve-edwards-president-zbuyercom-promises-leads-from-homeowners-that-are-motiv-897062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Beware Zbuyer

AUTHOR: Rob - ()

Zbuyer like most lead generation sites promises a lot and delivers little.  They very good at billing you and once they have your credit card they will not cooperate with credit card company when you want to cancel service. They do not answer the 800 phone number they provide for service.   If you are a real estate agent don't waste your money.

#2 General Comment

zbuyer not all bad

AUTHOR: Julian - (United States of America)

I've been a customer of z buyer for about 9 months I have closed 5 deals from zbuyer in that time. While I agree some of the leads are not great and don't buy their BS about you being exclusive to your area. That is not true, however in my business I get loads of buyer leads on my own, I got zbuyer to supplement my seller lead generation. I've sold 3 listings and from those listings closed 2 buyers. That is a little over $1m in closed business, so for $80 bucks per month the return has been OK. It's not great but its just a piece of our business. What I have found is that many of their seller leads are short sale candidates, its been mainly distressed owners I have found some success with. I have also had 3 other listings from z buyer that ended in foreclosure before we could get them sold. That eats a lot of time for nothing. This has been my experience with buyer, hope that helps. BTW it generates about 10-12 seller leads per month.