Complaint Review: American Agencies - 05 PB Pac Bell - PACBELL

• Reported By: La Quinta California
  • American Agencies - 05 PB Pac Bell - PACBELL
    2158 W 190th St POB 2829
    Torrance, California

American Agencies - 05 PB Pac Bell - PACBELL Fruadulently used my ssn to gain money from me gave me a negitive rating on my credit file which prevented me from establishing any type of credit Ripoff Torrance California

American Agencies showed up on my credit report stating I owe $821 to an original creditor listed as: 05 PB PAC BELL and $949 to the same original creditor but not for the same account. Also on my report stated that I lived at address that I had never even heard of.

I called American Agencies's 800 number that was displayed on my NEGITIVE credit report and they gave me the # to their fraud dep. which was
(310)212-0400. They gave me the run around about some phone account bullshit with 5 different numbers that were listed in my name at 3 different address (the one's that were on my report) that were all opened on the same day.

Needless to say I disputed it, and was told they would remove it from my report. Ha, Ha, what a sucker I was, they never did, they just added more to my file 6 months later! Lord knows how bad I want these basterds to pay for screwing with my life, preventing me from even getting the chance to establish good credit.

Yup, you could say it sucks to me, my very first credit report I was 19 years old, didn't even have a library card but sure did have some undying debt to pay off. And I did, $2012. AND NOW I WANT MY MOTHER F@#$!N MONEY BACK!!!
"LET'S SUE THEM PEOPLE!!!"

Val
La Quinta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-agencies-05-pb-pac-bell-pacbell/torrance-california-90504-6103/american-agencies-05-pb-pac-bell-pacbell-fruadulently-used-my-ssn-to-gain-money-from-m-262256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content