Complaint Review: American Consulting Group Tina Conley

• Reported By: anonymous — Pennsylvania
  • American Consulting Group Tina Conley

Nationwide
    USA

American Consulting Group Tina Conley getmefundingnow.com, Queen Bee Financial, American Consulting Group American Consulting Group another Tina Conley Scam Nationwide

*Author of original report: Tina you must be scared

*Author of original report: She is working to get me funding

Watch out for the company called American Consulting Group. Their website is americanconsultinggrp.us/  This is another Tina Conley scam She is well know as a crook. She took $699 of my money and is now hiding. My name is Matt and I can tell you all about her. She will lie and steal from you. She will make every excuse under the sun then when you confront her on it she will hide. She is too scared to face someone one on one. All she does is put rebuttals on this site and accuses everyone of being shady. The only one that is shady is her. She has an extensive history of running scams from Queen Bee Financial to getmefundingnow.con and now is using American Consulting Group. Do not let her steal from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-consulting-group-tina-conley/nationwide/american-consulting-group-tina-conley-getmefundingnowcom-queen-bee-financial-american-1154187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tina you must be scared

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Everyone do not deal with this business. Tina emailed me and threatened to show up at my house. It is funny that she must start everyday checking ripoff report just to see all the new reports. Again when confronted with the truth she will make threats to come to your house and get you. This is the kind of person she is. Do not deal with her. She will scam you then make false accusations then once those are proven false she says she will harm you. Do not give her or this company a dime. Tina when you post rebuttals why don't you use all the swear words and threats you use in your emails??? It is because on here you are trying to fool others.

She is working to get me funding

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I got an email from Tina and she is working to fix the problem she had with my file and get me funding. I got proof from her that tradelines had been added to my scn.
She is getting me funding