Complaint Review: American Investment Bank

Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Phone: 800-882-4014
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Investment Bank ripoff, Identity Theft, fraudulent billing Salt Lake City Utah

American Investment Bank added my name to a loan without my knowledge or permission. I found out 2 years later when I recieved a collection bill from Calvary Portfolio for $18329.00.

They had sold the note to them.

I have tried everthing to clear this off my credit file, but nothing has worked. When confronted they said they had my social security number and thats all they needed. They said I had to pay.

They have not one bit of paper with my signature. They will not take me to court because they can't prove it's my debt, yet continue to ruin my credit.

Rick
New Castle, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-investment-bank/salt-lake-city-utah-84111-1241/american-investment-bank-ripoff-identity-theft-fraudulent-billing-salt-lake-city-utah-134997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content