Complaint Review: American Magazine Service

• American Magazine Service

Internet
    United States of America

American Magazine Service A Scam to end ALL Scams, Internet

When I got the first call from this company I thought it was a bargain.

Now I feel trapped because I can't cancel the service.  I paid the outstanding balance in September, 2012 and told them, again, to cancel my subscription.  I thought that would be the end of it.

Today I got a call from a collection agency.  The credit card I used expired the last day of February, 2013.   I told the woman I cancelled my subscription, and she said I see a note in your file, they gave you 14 days to cancel.  I said I told the man I was speaking to that I wanted to cancel it.  Just do it.

I thought I was done with this company.  Please tell me why this kind of scam is being perpetrated on the unsuspecting conumer.  I thought if I purchased something I had a right to cancel it.  I think it is time to close this company and its' unethical practices down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-magazine-service/internet/american-magazine-service-a-scam-to-end-all-scams-internet-1026895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content