Report: #419181

• Reported By: tilden Nebraska
  • American Publications, Louis Salatto
    5 Foxon Rd
    New Haven, Connecticut

American Publications, Louis Salatto fraudulent company, stealing from others, dishonest New Haven Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Scammed by American Publications X 2

I sent in for a at home job stuffing enevoples. My family and I needed extra cash and thought this would work. Evendently not. I sent my money,$40.00, and nothing came. So I went digging on the inernet about American Publications. Come to find out the owner is a long time scam artist who likes to run fraudulent companies. He goes by the name Louis Salatto. I called his company back imidiately. There was just the two operators who took names and addresses and a fake consumers numbers they give you to call.

Well after about two months of me calling these two operators I thought to myself I have been harassing these people for two months and they haven't turned me in. So I said to them "Any legitimate business would have called the police on me and you haven't. I would like my money back." All of a sudden Louis Salatto got on the phone and said he'd send a refund right away. I told him he should or I'd call the police. He was very rude to me and I reminded him I wasn't the one stealing from innocent people and being a dishonest jerk.

I received my mail today and sure enough there was a refund check for $40.00. My advice to everyone who sent money and would like a refund - just keep calling. The operators will hang up on you but call back and call back and call back. You'll get your money back!

Amy
tilden, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-publications-louis-salatto/new-haven-connecticut-06534-0476/american-publications-louis-salatto-fraudulent-company-stealing-from-others-dishonest-n-419181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scammed by American Publications X 2

AUTHOR: Karen from Tyler, TX - (USA)

Thanks for your report. I only had a number that they tend to let rollover to a fax machine. I recorded the numbers from your report as well as the name of the owner. I will be calling and reporting him to the BBB. Again, thanks for the information.