Complaint Review: Americancashawards.com, LOVE Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Reported By: Myrtle Beach South Carolina
  • Americancashawards.com, LOVE Technologies, Inc.
    P.O. Box 18352
    Golden, Colorado

Americancashawards.com, LOVE Technologies, Inc. PLEASE do not fall for this... just filed complaints with BBB and FTC Golden Colorado

This so-called company is nothing but a SCAM. A teenager came to my door selling magazines. I told him I couldn't afford it at the time. He told me the company would hold my check for 20 days... THEY DO NOT. I didn't find this out until after he left and I checked the receipt.

I then followed the exact instructions on the receipt, which states you have 3 days to cancel. So I faxed in the request to cancel on 10/21/2008, and they went ahead and cashed my check anyhow, which caused my bank account to have 2 overdraft fees. The only person that has contacted me regarding this matter is a KRISTEN HANSON, who has contacted me twice, asking both times when I faxed in the request. This is pathetic using teenagers to rip people off.

I just filed a complaint with the Colorado BBB and the FTC, and, if I can, I am taking them to small claims court for FRAUD. I have PROOF they received the fax, yet they cashed the check anyhow. I am going to ask for the $65.00, plus the 2 overdraft fees for EVERY WEEK I have had to wait for these rip off people to send me my money back. Hope you all do the same and put this scam out of business!

Cathy
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/americancashawardscom-love-technologies-inc/golden-colorado-80402/americancashawardscom-love-technologies-inc-please-do-not-fall-for-this-just-filed-398144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content