Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Tina McGowan — albuquerque New Mexico
americans dream vacations
2001 Randolph Rd S.E. albuquerque, Select State/Province USA

americans dream vacations deposit rip-off albuquerque new Mexico

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

i reserved a pop-up trailer on the 18th of july. on the 27 of july i cancelled my reservation, due to a bad wind storm that accurd in albuquerque friday nite. this being a local bussiness you would think they would be a little more understanding but,alas they were not. they told me if i had cancelled 90 days out it would be fine, i did not even make my res 90 days in advance. me being a blonde then asked them to reserve    me for 90 days out and i would then cancel and get my money back. sounded good to me but not to them .they informed me that my money was gone. i really think this is wrong i gave them pleanty of notice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/americans-dream-vacations/albuquerque-select-stateprovince-87106/americans-dream-vacations-deposit-rip-off-albuquerque-new-mexico-1071402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on americans dream vacations