Complaint Review: Amy Kile

Berwick, Pennsylvania
    USA

Amy Kile Fake and Unreal and Inaccurate Psychic Berwick Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Acknowledgement

Amy Kile lied to me about various things in a reading I had with her in June 2017. She told me that I would get a job in such state and some relationship, but she was way off and what she said never happened.

Amy is not a good reader and only focuses on Reiki. I had a reading with Amy Kile and she wasn’t accurate. The information she provided didn’t resonate with my situation. She even claims I was in a relationship when I am really never even had one. She is not the reader for me.

She even claims I was in a relationship when I am really never even had one. Amy eventually reveals she does neither do relationship and predictive readings nor isn’t a psychic. Amy should have something before starting a psychic reading that she isn't a psychic.

If you looking for a real actual psychic Amy Kile is not the person for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amy-kile/berwick-pennsylvania/amy-kile-fake-and-unreal-and-inaccurate-psychic-berwick-pennsylvania-1399980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Acknowledgement

AUTHOR: Amy - (USA)

We acknowledge that readings and/or energywork are not for everyone. Some may not find the information provided to be helpful. In these very rare cases, our policy is, and always has been to provide a prompt refund.