Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook

• Reported By: Saint Paul Minnesota
  • Angela Penbrook
    19800 MACARTHUR BLVD ST
    Irvine, California

Hello, I purchased to access the rebate system advertised on www.myrebateprocessor.com and found after purchase that the ad was very misleading and this was not the system I wanted to persue. I called and emailed for a refund. Initally I was told 8 business days, after the time elapsed I called and was told about a system glitch and another 8 business days was neccessary. I called every 8 days and emailed however I never was responded to by management which I was told I would be. I started my refund process 03/11/2008. I tried again today however thier telephone line is no longer working. I have not yet been given my money back and will file suite in the court of california. However I need to do it all my mail cause I live in Minnesota.

This business is a scam! For your own good please stay away.

Date of purchase:03/10/2008

Debit cart transaction information: 8007858042PENBR 19800 MACARTHUR BLVD ST800-7858042 CAUS 139834

David
Saint Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angela-penbrook/irvine-california-92612/angela-penbrook-rebate-penbrook-productions-misleading-rebate-processing-system-they-t-339288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

EMAIL TO CITY OF IRVINE,CA: pd@ci.irvine.ca.us

if we all send emails everyday to these two places everyday they will be flooded with complaints and the City of Irvine is a planned community and does not like this kind of publicity or companies that operate this way. either we will get our money back or the city will investigate this company and find out how many people are getting scammed. So remember emails everyday attn: Angela Pembrook to the customer care one and write info to city of Irvine we have nothing to lose but it will sure create a nightmare for them.