Complaint Review: Anthem College Online (aka) High Tech Institute

• Anthem College Online (aka) High Tech Institute
    1515 East Indian School Road
    Phoenix, Arizona

Anthem College Online, High Tech Institute ripoff, lied to me Phoenix Arizona

I was enrolled in Anthem college online on Friday April7,2006 by Steve Marschall admissions Advisor. I did all the required admission forms and financial aid forms that he requested i do. i did not hear from him after that with my student id # etc.

So on Monday April 10, 2006 i called becuase i already ordered my books and wouldnt return my phone calls. So i contact Judy dolinich about my payment information for the institutional loan. She gave me a different payment amount than what financial aid said it was going to be.

so she said she would look into it and get back to me. Than she got back to me hours loater and connected to me to the Director of Admissions Tyler Graham. He told me that i was not accepted to Anthem college because i didn't meet the required criteria in other words i was not going to pay the payment they wanted me to pay. So i was lyed to from the very beginning.

Steve was very pushy from the beginning and now he is in hiding when the crap its the fan. This school is nothing but a ripoff and liar's please don't waste your time or money going there.

Edward
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2006 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anthem-college-online-aka-high-tech-institute/phoenix-arizona-85014/anthem-college-online-high-tech-institute-ripoff-lied-to-me-phoenix-arizona-185996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content