Complaint Review: AP9*GALLERIAUSA - SIMPLE ESCAPES - TRILEGIANT

• Reported By: Taichung Asia
  • AP9*GALLERIAUSA - SIMPLE ESCAPES - TRILEGIANT
    AP9*GALLERIAUSA CT
    , ationwide, Connecticut

AP9*GALLERIAUSA SIMPLE ESCAPES, TRILEGIANT Www.galleriausa-program.com Ripoff! Even the overseas people being charged !! the fraud is globalization!! Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

Even the fraud is globalization!!
When I finished shopping in Snapfish.com for on-line photos print, a message from Galleria saying they offer me something free. I click yes to accept the free giving, but I did not enroll to their website, and did NOT authorize anything or any payment.

And then one month later, Well-Fargo ask me to pay the 9.95 charge form AP9*GalleriaUSA. I send the message to WellsFargo, but they replied to ask me to contact Galleria by myself.

I am upset to Galleria as well as SnapFish and WellsFargo. I need to deal this fraud by myself.

Yun-ching
Taichung
Taiwan

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Simple Escapes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap9galleriausa-simple-escapes-trilegiant/ationwide-connecticut/ap9galleriausa-simple-escapes-trilegiant-wwwgalleriausa-programcom-ripoff-even-the-ov-134869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content