Complaint Review: apple i phone

• apple i phone
    georgia mall
    burford, Georgia
    USA

apple i phone they will not honor their warranty's on their i phone 4 burford Georgia

*Consumer Comment: More info?

i would like to know how they can sell a phone that they theirself tell you is junk? and how they are able to take advantage of a disabled person? they told me my i phone4 was junk, but it was a faulty phone. but they were not going to replaace it. i would greatly like you to investagate this ffor me. i don't think they should be able to sell these phones or take adavantage of people.      Thank  You    Kenneth  Chamberlain

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apple-i-phone/burford-georgia/apple-i-phone-they-will-not-honor-their-warrantys-on-their-i-phone-4-burford-georgia-1053905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

More info?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Could you please tell us how this situation starts and how it gets to the point when they tell you it is a junk? Is it a used phone? How long have you had it for? Where and when did you buy the phone?

In my case, they did replace my phone for a new (or refurbished, who knows) when my phone had a technical issue -- the phone does not detect SIM card for no reason -- after I have had the phone for about 3 months. I went to my phone provider and they told me to contact Apple.

An electronic device has its own life time. Even though some companies offer somewhat life time warranty to their products, Apple does not and I believe they will never do that because their product types are evolved quickly due to evolution of current technologies. For your situation, it depends on how you obtain their product and the length of time you have had it...