Complaint Review: AppleOne Employment

4401 Waterfront Dr Ste 100
    Glen Allen, Virginia
    United States of America

AppleOne Employment This company is so fake. Glen Allen, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: So sorry you feel this way!

This company doesn't care whether you apply and interview with them. They never call you back when you apply for jobs and every time you call them they say "oh we just filled a positions." Okay, If I'm on the available list then why aren't you calling me and letting me know of these  available positions.  One appleone rep. in particular who by the way interviewed me was so excited about finding me jobs and now when I call she just says oh things are slow we have no jobs but there are other reps. in their that are giving other people jobs I think  she just doesn't want to help me and I'm calling their corporate office to file a complaint against that whole office. They need to stop putting jobs on their website if they don't actually exist or if their not willing to help people get jobs. I'm so fed up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/appleone-employment/glen-allen-virginia-23060/appleone-employment-this-company-is-so-fake-glen-allen-virginia-758129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So sorry you feel this way!

AUTHOR: Robyn - ()

Please accept our apologies for your experience.  As we tell everyone we interview, we cannot guarantee we will find everyone we interview a job, but we do our best to help you in your job search.  It is our policy to provide resume services and job interview tips to everyone who comes in and registers, in order to insure you have the tools necessary for the best job search possible.   If you will reply to me at rwhite@appleone.com, I will be happy to investigate this instance and see what we can do to turn this situation around.  Thank you, Robyn White, Branch Manager, AppleOne, Glen Allen, VA.