Complaint Review: aptmovers.com

• aptmovers.com
    415 E Airport Fwy, Suite 400
    Irving, Texas
    USA

aptmovers.com They stole electronics, holiday gifts, jewelry, a handbag and a gun. Irving Texas

My apartment unit flooded. I hired them to move me to another unit. After loading much of the things, they insisted that I pay cash or pay a sircharge. I ran down the money machine. They dropped my flat screen tv, stole jewelry, an ipod, a gun and a small handbag.

I reported it to the police and to their office. Their general manager told me to document it and send the information to him. He also told me that I would be contacted by their insurance representative. Multiple calls and letters have resulted in no action and no response from their representative. The move was in October 2012.

I also reported it on the BBB website and they did not respond to that complaint either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aptmoverscom/irving-texas-75062/aptmoverscom-they-stole-electronics-holiday-gifts-jewelry-a-handbag-and-a-gun-irvin-1053462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content