Report: #1020597

• Reported By: jeff — SOUTH BELOIT Illinois United States of America
  • apxplay.com

Houston, Texas
    United States of America

apxplay.com Beware....you will be charged even if you cancel within trial period. Houston, Texas

They say you will have a free 5 day trial and that your credit card will not be charged if you cancel in the trial period.

You will be charged 99 cents to cancel online (I did agree to that, another rip off).  I don't know how difficult it would be to cancel via phone, but I didn't care to try to be talke into not canceling a service that offered me nothing I could not find for free on the web.

They will email you a cancelation code (glad I saved mine).  Be sure to save this.  They charge you $34.95 after the trial period even if you cancel and you will have to phone them to get the charge refunded.

I was told that the charge was a mistake, that they were having computer problems.  Refund time is supposed to be 5 days.  I'm hoping that I do get my charge refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apxplaycom/houston-texas-/apxplaycom-bewareyou-will-be-charged-even-if-you-cancel-within-trial-period-houston-1020597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content