Complaint Review: Arie Abekasis Diditan Financial
Arie Abekasis Diditan Financial Diditan Group Arie Abekasis of Diditan Financial home loans and refinance rips off employees and fakes business identity Van Nuys California
*Author of original report: The Author wants you to Disregard this Report
Arie Abekasis is the owner of Diditan Group luxury home builder in Los Angeles and Arie Abekasis is founder of Diditan Financial, as mortgage company that offers home loans, mortgage refinance, short sales and home loan modifications.
First, I want to make it very clear that I was employed as a freelance SEO and web developer for Arie Abekasis and Diditan Financial, and did some random work, for free, for Diditan Group home builders. I was never a customer. However, the way Arie Abekasis treated me and the lies he tells about Diditan Financial is a clear reflection of how he does business, how the public is in danger of falling prey to his dishonesty, and therefore as a consumer and member of the Los Angeles public, I feel it is my duty to warn people who may seek Arie Abekasis and Diditan Financial for a home loan, and warn people who are considering working with Arie Abekasis. [continued below]....
This is a copy-and-paste from my e-mail showing proof that Arie Abekasis does not value people, especially people who work for him and those who are not full-time. It also shows he admits to having an unstable "daisy chain business" and it is so bad he won't pay his people on time. Is this someone you would want to get a home loan from, or work for? If you want to see the original e-mail in its raw form, contact me and I will send it to you:
- Being paid on time is demanding
- The "if you don't like it, you can quit" is a subtle way to say "I will fire you if you demand to get paid on time" (I fired him, by the way)
- He admits to running a daisy chain business, which is frightening considering it is for home loans in Los Angeles
- He thinks only people with full-time jobs deserve to get paid on time (Google me, I hold a full-time executive position for a digital marketing agency...I just do off jobs on the side because it is fun)
- He admits his "business is short" and that others cause delays in his business. This shows it is not stable or being run efficiently to best serve clients who go to Arie Abekasis for a home loan.
Other Things to Say About Arie Abekasis and Diditan Financial:
- He is not licensed, insured or bonded
- Diditan Financial says they are an in-house company of agents, finance experts and builders. This is a lie. He simply sends people out to realtors he knows and collects referral fee checks (and I bet he expects to be paid on time)
- He probably doesn't value his customers. Think about it, most people who need to refinance their home loan or get a short sale do so because they are strapped for cash, and losing your job is the number one reason why people face losing their homes. I bet lots of people who do freelance work or part-time work are his ideal customers because they likely need a home loan refinance or short sale more than someone well-to-do with a full time job. Rather hypocritical.
Arie Abekasis still never fully paid me what he owed. He made a direct deposit into my account that was $50 short, and two weeks past due. His failure to pay me on time, as par our working agreement, made my life a living hell as I had a new financial obligation in which another person was relying on me for help. His poor business ethics hurt others. Had he told me from the start that he would not be able to pay me on time, I wouldn't have worked with him. It is a bad sign. But he gave me every impression it was fine, and made working with him a pain in the a*s. At the end of the day Arie Abekasis is nothing but a salesman who knows how to charm people and manipulate them. I learned a lesson in dealing with him. i will never help another person again by giving them a cheap rate, no matter how great they seem. Arie Abekasis destroyed my trust in others. I also feel bad for the people going forward who will work with him, and any poor client who gets suckered in to his "daisy chain business" that is oh so delicate things fall apart and money is short.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2016 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arie-abekasis-diditan-financial/van-nuys-california-91401/arie-abekasis-diditan-financial-diditan-group-arie-abekasis-of-diditan-financial-home-loa-1334658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: