Complaint Review: Arizona Department Of Economic Security

• Reported By: phoenix Arizona
  • Arizona Department Of Economic Security
    azdes.gov
    Phoenix, Arizona

Arizona Department Of Economic Security Still confused about arrears Phoenix Arizona

Hi there, little confused about the last response. It was mentioned that 10 percent of 300.00 was $2.50. Actually, it would be 30.00, but aside from that, DES is supposed to charge 10 percent per annum. Which means each months balance due would be multiplied by .0084 (.0084 multiplied by 12 equals 10 percent). So...still a little confused. Anyone else have any input?

Oh...and by the way, I noticed the remark implying that this account belonged to me (not paying for 8 years). Not that it matters, but this is not my case (I don't even have any kids). I'm actually researching this for someone I know.

Anyway, help would be great! Thanks to all that have given me feedback thus far. I really do appreciate it.

Bdh123
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arizona-department-of-economic-security/phoenix-arizona-85007/arizona-department-of-economic-security-still-confused-about-arrears-phoenix-arizona-472230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content