Complaint Review: ArtPlatformNYC

• ArtPlatformNYC
    817 Broadway
    New York, New York
    USA

ArtPlatformNYC Juliette Townsend, Charlie Vaughn Ripoff by company purporting to be representing artists. New York New York

Hi, I am one of a group of twenty artists (and growing) who have been scammed by the company, ArtPlatformNYC, at the hand of Juliette Townsend.

I signed on with this company in March of this year. Prior to signing, I had lots of communication with Juliette. After signing, the company went silent. Someone named Charlie, a writer, contacted me  a couple weeks after I signed up with questions for an online "interview". But the subsequent communication from him was a string of unmet promises and missed deadlines (that he himself had set), totally unprofessional.

After deriding their professionalism, Juliette conatcted me. For a while, I was satisfied, though nothing materialized of the "interview" which was suposedly finalized. I had had no comunication from them for three weeks when I hooked up with thie group of 20 artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2016 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/artplatformnyc/new-york-new-york-10003/artplatformnyc-juliette-townsend-charlie-vaughn-ripoff-by-company-purporting-to-be-repre-1315782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content