Complaint Review: Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro

• Submitted: Sun, November 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, November 08, 2009
  • Reported By: Raymond — Hixson Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro

Internet
    United States of America

Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro finallyfast.com Did not perform as promised Internet

I listened to the T.V. commercial about "Finally Fast Computer" speed.  I bought the basic software and all through the process they were trying to sell me "needed" add-ons.  I din't buy thoses, but after the standard package download my computer had not improved its spped at all.  They then tries to sell me more downloads.

What sold me on investing with them, and could be criminal fraud, is that they advertised "on line" that they were a "Microsoft Approved Provider."  That prompted me to invest, but if that is false, then I can assure you as a retired attorney the criminal violation is provable.  The feds can go after them with nothing more than the "action and reliance" of those such as me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2009 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ascentive-finallyfastcom-pc-speed-scan-pro/internet/ascentive-finallyfastcom-pc-speed-scan-pro-finallyfastcom-did-not-perform-as-promise-521346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content