Complaint Review: ASF International

• Reported By: anchorage Alaska
  • ASF International
    640 Plaza Dr., Suite 300
    Highlands Ranch, Colorado

ASF International near-criminal billing practices, don't let you cancel account, theives Highlands Ranch Colorado

Complaint Description:
After moving to Portland, OR, from Savannah I was still getting billed, ASf requested proof of my new residence. Admittedly I forgot to update my billing information.

As I was subletting a room in Portland I had no utilities in my name, so I sent ASF a copy of my lease signed by my landlord. This was proof of my move. They said they needed a utility bill. I didn't have a utility bill in my name for another 6 months, and even then forgot about the manner (I was very unorganized and moved 4 times in one year). I finally sent them a Cable/internet bill with my last OR address a few weeks ago. They replied that I needed ot send them a new driver's license photocopy and $75 for a cancellation fee. This was all news to me! I have no new drivers license so cannot send them that.

My Desired Resolution:
A) I would like to see ASF out of business, and their leadership punished to the full extent of the law.

B) I would like to be refunded my money they have taken since they cancelled my gym membership in the Fall of '07. That is around $1000. At the least I should get back the money taken since I sent them my lease copy in June '08, which.equals $449.55

Aaron****
anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asf-international/highlands-ranch-colorado-80129/asf-international-near-criminal-billing-practices-dont-let-you-cancel-account-theives-h-438607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content