Complaint Review: Ashford University

• Ashford University
    400 North Bluff rd
    Clinton, Iowa
    United States of America

Ashford University Money scham, wont give you all your credits, Liers, told all credits would be given towards another degree Clinton, Iowa

I was told by a representative that all my credits from my AA Degree would apply towards a Bachelors Degree, if I went with their University Ashford. After I was enrolled at Ashford as an online student and they received my Fasfa and Loan monies, I was told that all my credits would not apply towards my degree.

I have written several e-mails to my advisers only to feel they are passing the buck. I don't no what I could do about this, it is wrong for a Universitys to take advantage of students wanting to further their education. What a scam, get the students in, and only give them half of their credits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashford-university/clinton-iowa-/ashford-university-money-scham-wont-give-you-all-your-credits-liers-told-all-credits-w-1007275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content