Complaint Review: ASHWORTH COLLEGE (FORMALLY PCDI)

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Reported By: BALTIMORE Maryland
  • ASHWORTH COLLEGE (FORMALLY PCDI)
    430 TECHNOLOGY PARKWAY
    NORCROSS, Georgia

ASHWORTH COLLEGE (FORMALLY PCDI) BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL JOKES!! NORCROSS Georgia

Well, I don't know where to begin. I decided in November 2005, that i wanted to further my education. I saw an advertisement on t.v. late at night advertising pennfoster. I took a course with them and I enjoyed it.

I thought that the people there were not helpful, so I searched for similar at home certificate programs and that is when I came across pcdi. I called them and started a payment plan.

The books and the materials that they sent me looked like a scrap book from the dollar store with information copied from an outdated library book. At one point they even sent me a library book that had a cost on it for $13.95. Wow and they charged me $800 for this.

So needless to say after i finished the test that were a joke of all jokes, i decided that this was a scam and i stopped paying. I did some investigating and i found out that this place was not acredited like they had claimed and that the certificate that you receive is merely garbage. Well, I was sent to collections. I had harrassing phone calls for about 6 months from oxford management services. So i went ahead and paid for the 2 coursed that i had signed up for. The private investigation course was $700 and the forensic science was $800.

Oxford management told me that once i had completed paying i would receive a certificate from one and my remaining shipment from the other. After i paid in full, i received nothing. I fought for it for about a month and then i gave up.

I also found out the BBB is a joke too. Companies pay monthly dues to BBB and they defend them from consumer complaints. this was a hard lesson. People, just pay if you care about your credit rating and just take it as a hard, expensive lesson. If it sounds too good to be true it is. If there is ever a class suit, I will be first in line to be into it. This is not a school by any means. Any body can go to the dollar store and by some scrap books and ask 10 questions about a library book.

Leisha
BALTIMORE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashworth-college-formally-pcdi/norcross-georgia-30092/ashworth-college-formally-pcdi-biggest-joke-of-all-jokes-norcross-georgia-367203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content