Complaint Review: Asoke Mutumala

184/1, Kandy Road, Mahara
    Internet
    United States of America

Asoke Mutumala Toyota Land Cruiser Toyota Land Cruiser 101 Kadawatha , Internet

Re: CARiD.com: Information for order#5444080.

Sent from my iPad
On Apr 17, 2013, at 9:01 AM,  When I received the package , opened it , in front of UPS courier person. I got to know size is too small (specially  rear window deflector ) at sight.I checked front window too. Not fit it also. Then I put remark in the invoice and hand over same UPS person.

When I ordered, I mentioned required model as Toyota Land Cruiser 101-  2000/1 model. (2000 and 2001 same model).But you have sent me another model. It is not fit any Toyota land cruiser model. Too small.I think it is ok for Toyota car. For very small door.

You also can check, ? can you.?    this deflector cannot fix to Toyota land cruiser any model.So, kindly ask your supplier do not make wrong thing like this.Please send me correct deflector for Toyota Land Cruiser 101 Model or Return my Money.

Please reply as soon as possible.
Asoke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asoke-mutumala/internet/asoke-mutumala-toyota-land-cruiser-toyota-land-cruiser-101-kadawatha-internet-1044788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content