Complaint Review: Assure CBD OIL

• Reported By: Lynn — Cathlamet Washington USA
  • Assure CBD OIL

Internet
    USA

Assure CBD OIL Assure CBD SLEEP vague, ambiguous, ineffective, scam, probably legal, immoral, in hiding, stealing, questionable products Internet

I ordered free bottles of Assure CBD Oil and Assure CBD Sleep and paid for shipping.  I did not see, on the website, where I would be charged on an ongoing basis.

I saw, this morning, where my bank account was charged $177.  I called the 800 numbers that were associated with these charges and was told that I agreed, when I ordered the products, to receive the products and be charged for them.

They refused to refund the money even though the products had not been shipped.

The products are totally ineffective and useless to me.  I truly wish I could have these "cbd oils" analyzed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2017 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assure-cbd-oil/internet/assure-cbd-oil-assure-cbd-sleep-vague-ambiguous-ineffective-scam-probably-legal-immo-1393205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content