Complaint Review: ATC Freightliner Group

• ATC Freightliner Group
    2707 Refinery Rd.
    Ardmore, Oklahoma
    United States of America

ATC Freightliner Group Shadetree mechanics disguised as a dealership. Overcharged for services. Ardmore, Oklahoma

Final bill ended up being nearly 1000 dollars more than estimate. I was greatly overcharged for some of the work that was done. 82 dollars and 50 cents labor to replace 4 bolts on my drive shaft the tow driver removed.

I was told they would steam clean my vehicle to remove oil from the breakdown. Not only did they not clean the oil of they left the filler cap off my oil filler tube causing my right front brake and wheel to become oil soaked.

When we first tried to start the truck after the repairs it would not start they forgot to put 1 of the wires back on the starter. I don't mind paying for services rendered but I really feel I was ripped off this time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atc-freightliner-group/ardmore-oklahoma-73401/atc-freightliner-group-shadetree-mechanics-disguised-as-a-dealership-overcharged-for-ser-836280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content