Complaint Review: Attorney John Temrowski files suit in Macomb County for restraining order on the First Amendment

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Reported By: Ticked Off — Utica Michigan USA
  • Attorney John Temrowski files suit in Macomb County for restraining order on the First Amendment
    45109 Van Dyke
    Utica, Michigan
    United States of America

Attorney John Temrowski files suit in Macomb County for restraining order on the First Amendment Files suit in Macomb County Circuit for restraining order on the First Amendment Utica, Michigan

Have you ever made a complaint against a company or business?  Attorney John Temrowski feels that an individuals opinion to freedom of speech should be revoked.  At least, this would be indicated with his recent lawsuit, 2012-4154-NZ.  Upon having a very unpleasant experience for over five years now with attorney John Temrowski, he is, and for the third time now filing another suit for Defamation of Character suit.

In this case, statements were made on this site, completely true.  If nothing more, it was an exact account of events that took place in a courtroom on a particular date.  However, Temrowski feels, in my opinion that the comments made, make him look incompetent and unethical.  The fact is, sometimes the gloves fits.

To make matters even worse, I made the statements, he has even confided this belief to the Attorney Grievance Commission that he believes that I made the statements, yet he has chosen to sue another party.  Does this sound ethical to you?  Let me get this straight, Mr. Temrowski, you didn't like some comments that were made about you?  You even fail to specify what exactly isn't true.  Yet, because you already have two lawsuits against me which have not quite panned out yet, you decide to blame yet another party?  Could I get a defense as to how this is considered ethical?  By this time next year, I estimate you to have sued anyone and everyone I have ever been connected to and to have used up every judge in Macomb County.

I might also add, that this occurred on the same day that I denied Mr. Temrowski's request to go online and falsely make positive reports on Temrowski and my opinion of him as an attorney.  Yes, he asked me to go on the internet, waste my time, pretending to be different people and say what a great guy he was.  He did make sure to pull me aside outside of the courtroom.  Then two hours later Temrowski proceeded to cry to the judge how I have  ruined his career and that he should be awarded $250,000.  His new suit asks for $150,000 from another party.

He may have sent 12 pages to the Attorney Grievance Commission defending himself but I know the discrepancies, I know the truth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/attorney-john-temrowski-files-suit-in-macomb-county-for-restraining-order-on-the-first-amendment/utica-michigan-48317/attorney-john-temrowski-files-suit-in-macomb-county-for-restraining-order-on-the-first-ame-1009286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content