Complaint Review: atty gregory showers

USA
  • Phone: 727-314-2800
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

atty gregory showers misrepresent,deceit and dishonesty with me cover up,very incompetence clearwater Florida

I went to Atty. Showers office when his office was Fort Harrison, Clearwater FL, he referred me out to Atty. Matthew Noyle on Belecher st. in Clearwater for a work man comp. case, i told him that I had a medical case that left me injured in a car accident. I sat and waited to assist me I would call his office and leave a message for him.

Another case was with my mother in the nursing home, I also contacted John Morgan, but Showers told me he couldn't do anything until I talk with atty john Morgan, but i never got a chance to talk to him. Sadly to say loosing my mother all i have left is pictures of her bedsore wounds, the nursing home and her in the hospital. I also have paperwork on the department of children & family, AHCA, the police report, the guardianship, the legal custody, the work from the beneficiary from V.A, and Tampa pathology lab reports.

Atty. Showers referred me to Atty. Rosemary Shackelford for guardianship of my mother. Then i became the legal guardian. Afterwards i had a meeting with the judge (Greer) and he told me he had to talk with his Atty. or get one after showing him the letter from V.A. legal custody, then he retired. Then i contacted atty. darry Rouson and his partner sent me a letter stating it's not "feasible" for him to represent me.

She later died at Kindred hospital in st. Pete, Fl. The autopsy was done privately at Young's Funeral home in Clearwater Fl

additional information:

atty. ahowers office was 133 N. Ft Harrison clearwater Fl, 33755

also faxed a copy from Tampa pathology labs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atty-gregory-showers/clearwater-florida-33755/atty-gregory-showers-misrepresentdeceit-and-dishonesty-with-me-cover-upvery-incompetenc-1379985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content