Complaint Review: AUDIOTOGO

28W005 Industrial Ave. - Front Office Lake Barring
    Internet
    United States of America

AUDIOTOGO Did not fulfill their end of the contract Internet

I received a gift certificate from my sister for christmas, 2012 from a online company that for membership in their company, I was to received two books on cd a month from the wish list I created on their website. She paid 275.00 for this years membership. I went on their site and added my information and 50 books to my wish list. For the first several months, the books arrived on time. Beginning in the spring, I began to receive cd;s that was scratched so bad, you couldn't listen to the complete book, books that was missing c'ds and even empty boxes from this company. Left many voice messages for the customer service department before receiving a call from them.They agreed to extend my membership for 2 months after hearing my many many complaints. The last book I received from them was in november. Contacted them when I did not receive any more books in nov and they never returned my calls. Contacted them again in dec when again I did not receive any more books and again in Jan and never received a call back from them nor did I receive any books after november.

The first of feb, I received a call from my credit card company telling me that they had tried to charge my credit card. When I signed up with my gift card I received, I had to enter a credit card before it would allow me to request any books. The card number I entered was for a card we were going to cancel. We did cancel this card and they tried to charge my credit card for renewing my membership and I did not request this. I feel this company provided a very very poor service. I did not receive my books and could not listen to alot of them due to poor quality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/audiotogo/internet/audiotogo-did-not-fulfill-their-end-of-the-contract-internet-1009341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content