Complaint Review: audrey wells

• audrey wells

Internet
    USA

audrey wells fringes 21, fringes lied, swindle, cheat sacramento Internet

we had a few items on consignment, we were told that when an item sold she would contact us. Well we had to contact her and when asked she just sold the item. but did not recieve check yet.

I called audrey to meet me at her new store on Folsom blvd. so I could collect my things, she did not show and was told after I phoned her that the item sold. she told me it sold for an amount that was 200 less then what i was asking, she said oh no it sold for x amount of dollars. so i went on etsy and the item did say it sold but for 200 more then what she told me. She claimed it sold on ebay and gave me a bogus reciept number (i called ebay) then she said it was a local sale, and her story kept changing. I called the store where she has her furnishings at and they told me my story is not isolated. so people beware of this consignment store. She is really good and does not want to part with what she owes you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2017 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/audrey-wells/internet/audrey-wells-fringes-21-fringes-lied-swindle-cheat-sacramento-internet-1385143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content