Complaint Review: Aussie Pet mobile of Long Island, new york

• Aussie Pet mobile of Long Island, new york
    18 gibbons court
    sayville, New York
    United States of America

Aussie Pet mobile of Long Island, ny (631) 218-0107 Animal Cruelty Aussie Petmobile sayville, New York

Animal cruelty to pets:

These jokers placed a tiny clear rubber band around the mouth and nose of my dog during grooming. Thet are so dumb they forgot and left it on after the grooming. My dog was brought to me with an already swollen cheek and it got much worse over the next three days.
After $1300 in veterinarian bills for evaluation and trying to find the problem they finally located the embedded tiny clear band.
I called the company owner who swore at me and told me he would "kick my a*s: for accusing him of such a thing.
He claims my dog dot put 1' CLEAR BAND AROUND HER 3 INCH NOSE AND MOUTH by herself.
I have the veterinarian affidavit, the clear band that is reportedly used for this type of purpose by unscupulous groomers, andthe witnesses after grooming, and the vet bill.
Will see these jokers in court and we can see how tough this jackass really is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aussie-pet-mobile-of-long-island-new-york/sayville-new-york-/aussie-pet-mobile-of-long-island-ny-631-218-0107-animal-cruelty-aussie-petmobile-sayvi-766100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content