Complaint Review: Automar Car Sales

KISSIMMEE, Florida
    USA

Automar Car Sales Liars, aliases, and bad cars KISSIMMEE Florida

*Consumer Comment: default

*Consumer Comment: The Facts...

When we went to buy a vehicle from Automar, the vehicles there were sketchy at best.  The salesman (Chris) went through all the paperwork and told us what we were looking at how much and everything.  All seemed well and good.  There were a few things wrong with the vehicle like missing lug studs, tires were worn, and the locks didn't work right.

They gave me a bogus 30-day warranty that covered things should they go wrong.  I had asked them for tires for the van, but the "owner" said no.  I advised them that the tires should be covered under warranty.  During the time that I was signing paperwork, the salesman (Chris) said that we had a 30 day grace period.  Several months down the line I was in a situation that I was behind in payments but always kept the vehicle within 30 days to avoid collections.  I kept regular communication with them and all seemed well.

The day I spoke to them about refinancing the vehicle to get smaller payments I was still in good graces with them, all of a sudden they come and take the vehicle.  Apparently (Chris) no longer works there aftr lying to people.  They still have no idea who took my van.  After asking to speak to a manager, or the owner they always say "the manager stepped out" or the "manager isn't working today".  Pretty convenient I think.  Save your money and go to a better place.  if you go there and speak to a Chuck Finley RUN!  Chuck Finley is a character off of Burn Notice on USA.  He uses an alias to avoid fall out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/automar-car-sales/kissimmee-florida-34746/automar-car-sales-liars-aliases-and-bad-cars-kissimmee-florida-1082194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

default

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"Save your money and go to a better place."

A better place will also repossess due to nonpayment.

The Facts...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If the tires were bad as well as other things, WHY did you buy the car???  When a car payment is due on a certain date and its not paid by then, then that payment is LATE.  Anytime a payment is LATE that turns on the collections efforts, up to and including a repo.  If you agreed to their price and payment terms, why would you even think they would be willing to now accept less?  What you should have done is go to another source to refi like a bank or loan company.  Somehow, I suspect your credit is garbage anyway and nobody else would finance you.  No, I don't work for them.