Report: #190493

Complaint Review: Axin Financial Services - Irvine Webworks - Innovative Merchant Solutions - PBNEXT

• Submitted: Mon, May 08, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 22, 2006
  • Reported By: Keystone Heights Florida
  • Axin Financial Services - Irvine Webworks - Innovative Merchant Solutions - PBNEXT
    23 Mauchly
    Irvine, California

Axin Financial Services - Irvine Webworks - Innovative Merchant Solutions - PBNEXT A deceptive, fast selling business with fake unusable Websites, dishonest, fraudulent, selling scams that ripped off my bank acount for three years. ripoff Irvine California

*UPDATE Employee: Innovative Merchant Solutions Responds

Attending a seminar for National Grants, everyone attending was presented with high pressure selling scam for Irvine Webworks, which in turn connected with the other listed companies to scam with an unusable fake website, could not use and after three months, quit trying. I was billed from my bank account for three years.

I closed the bank account, and refuse to pay them any more money. I did not use their services and do not owe then any money. I am looking at advertising in the Jacksonville newspapers to get enough people to file a lawsuit against them. Many thousand of people here were douped by them, as they had five or six seminars a day, with thousands attending.

I have had a heated ndiscussion with Axin Financial services about their harrassment both at my phone and the phone at the home of my son who lives in another state. I do not owe them anything and will not pay them any more money.

Denise
Keystone Heights, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2006 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/axin-financial-services-irvine-webworks-innovative-merchant-solutions-pbnext/irvine-california-92618/axin-financial-services-irvine-webworks-innovative-merchant-solutions-pbnext-a-decep-190493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Innovative Merchant Solutions Responds

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately this customer has not provided enough information for the specific account to be located, but the general complaint regarding IMS can be addressed.

IMS is not associated with National Grants or the websites that you state you had difficulties with. The complaint states that after 3 months you quit attempting to utilize the services yet you continued to be billed for three years. IMS would not have been aware that a problem existed or that the account should have been closed unless we were contacted. We have a 24 hour, toll free customer service line where this type of information should have been directed. Had we been contacted, we would have been able to provide the procedures for account closure so that billing would cease.

We are sorry to learn you had a negative experience with other vendors that reflected on IMS.