Complaint Review: BAG INC

Room 316 Zhong Chang Building No 25
    Internet
    United States of America

BAG INC Shady Return Policy Internet

Purchase from Bag Inc if you fully believe you will not be needing to return or exchange. Otherwise it is not worth the hassle and unprofessionalism. Keep in mind you will have to supply all shipping costs if you should like to return or exchange and the product is coming from CHINA, although they do not make this very clear on their website. When you contact them to return an item they ask that you first take photographs of the item:

"Thank you for reaching Baginc Customer Care Center. For us to proceed with your request to return the item you ordered, may we please obtain your Baginc Order Number and some pictures of the item you received."

Once you do that, they ask if you are willing to wait to return the product until a new client wants to purchase it! Unheard of! :

"For us to proceed with your request to return the item, may we please inquire if you are willing to wait for few days for us to obtain a new client for the bag you have?"

When questioned of this practice this was their response:

"I am very sorry to inform you that we still do not have a new client for the bag you have. I would kindly like to inform you that finding a new client within your territory is for your own convenience; it will be much cheaper and easier for your to ship that to send it all the way back here in China."

When I declined shipping it to another client they gave me instruction on how to ship it back to China:

"Please ship it via USPS and declare $10 personal use on the package. Upon shipment, please forward to me any shipment form or the return tracking number so we may be able to trace it."

While the bag reached me in a timely manner, the return process is simply not worth it for me to ever do business with this company again. Especially when there are other wonderful companies out there with amazing, quick, and easy return policies like Zappos and Amazon. They do not make clear on their returns page all the steps and hassle one has to go through to return an item. Their website appears professional and customer oriented, claiming they are not happy until the customer is 100% satisfied, but this is not the experience I have received. I will never purchase from Bag Inc again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bag-inc/internet/bag-inc-shady-return-policy-internet-1001647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content