Complaint Review: Baja Limo Sacramento Limo

• Baja Limo Sacramento Limo
    11405 White Rock Rd
    Rancho Cordova, California
    United States of America

Baja Limo Sacramento Limo THE LIMO COMPANY RANCHO CORDOVA Limo Driver Attempts to Videotape Girls with Hidden Camera Rancho Cordova, California

Baja Limo, Baja Limousine a Sacramento Limo Company's limousine driver took us out for a night on the town in Rancho Cordova and Sacramento. The driver kept putting down the window about an inch and was point a small black camera into the back of the H2 limo where we were sitting. He would have the window down, would peek the camera through and then he would roll the window up right away. I rolled the window down and asked him what he was doing. He denied everything and said he didn't know what I was talking about. This driver was taking pictures of my friends and I!! What a weirdo! Who knows who this guy is. He sure looked sketchy.

In addition, when I looked at my credit card statement, the The Limo Company, Rancho Cordova, CA had overcharged me by $525.00!!! I was furious!!! I called and spoke with the owner who said that this price is what was agreed to over the phone which is an absolute lie. [continued below]....
..... I told him about what their driver was doing and he said that he didn't believe me, all their drivers are screened, etc. He proceeded to call me a liar and a thief!! I cannot believe this company! These people are all ex-convicts or something!!

Do Not Use Baja Limo aka Baja Limousine!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/baja-limo-sacramento-limo/rancho-cordova-california-95742/baja-limo-sacramento-limo-the-limo-company-rancho-cordova-limo-driver-attempts-to-videotap-965603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content